No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope,Pearl Pink 5633
( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
₹11,400.00 Incl. GST (-15%)
3 in stock
Get bulk Pricing ( Min. 3pc)
- Pink Tube
- Standard Chest piece
- Free Personalized Engraving
- 5 years warranty
₹11,400.00 Incl. GST (-15%)
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape; the stem features open side indicator
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- See Littmann.ca/WarrantyRepairs for limited warranty details
The latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms that let clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure, snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips, and resilient next-generation tubing that retains its shape and flexibility. Ideal for students and medical professionals alike.
3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. The stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
Free Personalized Engraving
- Free engraving is offered for online payments only.
- Free Personalized Engraving is not available on cash on delivery (COD) orders
- Please fill in the name to be engraved in the above field. Our customer service executive will contact you to confirm the same
- For non-engraving orders, we offer *Same Day Dispatch*
- For engraving orders, dispatched within 2-3 days
|Dimensions||32.5 × 16 × 4.5 cm|