No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rossmax X5 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
₹4,600.00 Incl. gst (-40%)
ROSSMAX ARM TYPE BLUETOOTH ENABLED BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR WITH AUTOMATIC INFLATION – X5BT
The Rossmax Arm Type Bluetooth Enabled Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation is a medical device used for detecting blood pressure. With Pulse Arrhythmia Technology (PARR), this blood pressure monitor prevents the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia.
– Bluetooth Low Energy Technology: Easily connects to the Rossmax HealthStyle App through bluetooth and sends real time data communication in only one click
– Cuff Detection: Detects and indicates whether the cuff is wrapped around the arm properly
– Movement Detection: Helps reminding the user to remain still and is indicating any body movement during measurement. The specified icon appears once a “body movement” has been detected during and after each measurement
– Display: A large LCD size display that measures 69 mm X 78 mm
– Warranty: Comes with a 2 year replacement warranty against manufacturing defect only
– Patented Universal Cone Cuff: Its latex-free ergonomic design fits the arm with easy with cuff holder design; Size: 24 cms – 40 cms / 9.4 Inches – 15.7 Inches
– Lifetime Calibration: Gives you an added benefit of a lifetime support for mobile calibration system
– Technology: Arrhythmia Detection (ARR); Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib); Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
– Indicators: Hypertension Risk Indication; Irregular Heartbeat Detection (IHB); Average of the Last 3 Readings; 7 Day AM/PM Averaging
– Memory: Last Number Memory Recall; 120 memories for 2-users with date & time indication
– One Touch Automatic Operation
PULSE ARRHYTHMIA TECHNOLOGY (PARR)
Prevent the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia. Cardiac disorders need medical attention and thus early diagnosis is of paramount importance. The PARR technology detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure checks without any additional user skills, user interaction and measurement prolongation.
Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib)
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib or AF) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. AFib is a serious condition that can occur without any signs or symptoms but can result in life-threatening complications if left untreated.
Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
A premature contraction can originate in your heart’s upper (atria) or lower (ventricles) chambers. With this “extra” beat, a pause usually causes your next normal heartbeat to be more forceful. Premature beats that start in your heart’s upper chambers are premature atrial contractions, or PACs. Those that start in the lower chambers are premature ventricular contractions, or PVCs. Infrequently, premature contractions can be caused by disease or injury to the heart.
ROSSMAX HealthStyle App
With the Rossmax HealthStyle APP, you can manage your Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, SpO2, Weight and Temperature in only one single APP. The products will be easily connected through Bluetooth and the real-time data communication is only one click away. To share the graphs, charts or data with 3rd party provides a new experience.
– Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
– Instruction Manual
– Zipper Bag
– Adaptor (Optional)
– HealthStyle App
– BP Manager
– Mobile Calibration System
– Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
– PC Link (Optional)