No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rossmax AD761 Arm Type Clinical Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation
₹7,300.00 Incl. GST (-40%)
ROSSMAX ARM TYPE CLINICAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR WITH AUTOMATIC INFLATION – AD761
Rossmax Arm Type Clinical Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation is a medical device used for detecting blood pressure. With real fuzzy technology & hemodynamic stability determination, this blood pressure monitor meets the AAMI accuracy standard requirements and provides with accurate results.
– Rest Condition Detection: The blood pressure monitor detects the lack of rest condition that helps the results have to be obtained in sufficient rest condition in order to have an accurate medical judgement of a patient‘s blood pressure status
– Cuff Detection: Detects and indicates whether the cuff is wrapped around the arm properly
– Movement Detection: Helps reminding the user to remain still and is indicating any body movement during measurement. The specified icon appears once a “body movement” has been detected during and after each measurement
– AAMI Clinically Accurate: This blood pressure monitor has passed the criteria of the European Society of Hypertension by achieving all requirements. This monitor further meets the AAMI accuracy standard requirements
– Display: A large LCD size display with jumbo size XL digits that measures 55 mm X 63 mm
– Warranty: Comes with a 2 year replacement warranty against manufacturing defect only
– Patented Universal Cone Cuff: Its latex-free ergonomic design fits the arm with easy; Size: 24 cms – 40 cms / 9.4 Inches – 15.7 Inches
– Lifetime Calibration: Gives you an added benefit of a lifetime support for mobile calibration system
– Indicators: Hypertension Risk Indication; Irregular Heartbeat Detection (IHB); Average of the last three readings
– Memory: Last Number Memory Recall; 120 memories for 2-users with date & time indication
– One Touch Automatic Operation
Real Fuzz Technology
Real Fuzzy Technology determines ideal cuff pressure based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size. Users no longer need to pre-set the inflation level before measurement. The technology eliminates arm discomfort through unnecessary high inflation settings and also prevents inaccurate readings caused by erroneous cuff inflation levels.
Hemodynamic Stability Determination
Eliminates all possible blood pressure measurement error caused by mental and physical stress and avoids unnecessary multiple measurement to attain an average of your blood pressure. The lack of rest condition, which is detected by the HSD technique, is the most common error in the blood pressure diagnosis. The blood pressure results have to be obtained in sufficient rest condition in order to have an accurate medical judgement of a patient‘s blood pressure status.
– Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
– Instruction Manual
– Zipper Bag
– Adaptor (Optional)
– Large & Small size patented cone cuffs (Optional)
– BP Manager
– Mobile Calibration System
– PC Link (Optional)