No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic Miller Pediatric Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blade F-000.22.119- (Size 00)
₹18,854.00 Incl. GST (-22%)
76mm Overall length, 51mm Blade length, 10mm Distal width
- The Miller Classic+ F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation.
- The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal tip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.
- HEINE HiLite® fiber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life.
- Both ends of the fiber bundle are protected – for life.
- HEINE XHL® Xenon Halogen Technology for up to 40 % more light than conventional halogen bulbs. With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5 V battery or 3.5 V rechargeable power for even more light.
- Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- High-quality stainless steel construction.HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 ° C / 5 min.
- With more than 1000 lux.HEINE Paed laryngoscopes have been developed specifically for the intubation of neonates and infants
Safe for patients
- Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smooth surface
- There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
- No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smooth surface
- Optimized illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
- Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection steps
Economical thanks to cost savings
- Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
- Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smooth surface
Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable products
Compatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
All 27 reasons to trust the quality of HEINE blades can also be found in the ‘Book of Truth’.
Financial and Environmental Aspects:
How To Clean:
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf