No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Heine ML4 LED Headlight kits with power source HR/HRP without S-GAURD
₹194,743.00 – ₹221,297.00 Incl. GST (-30%)
Topseller in all surgical specialties: The HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight is specially designed for healthcare professionals who need a perfect view during long surgical operations or treatments.
- Perfect fit
- Shadow free
- Adjustable spot size
- LED in HEINE Quality – or LED HQ.
- HEINE Binocular Loupes and Headlights ordering information
Offers & Discount
The ML4 LED HeadLight is optionally supplied with HR / HRP Binocular Loupes incl. i-View loupe mount and with or without S-GUARD. The binocular loupe is fully adjustable for every examiner and for every examination axis.
HEINE S-GUARD: Rapid and simple symmetric adjustment of binocular loupes with splash protection by protective lenses.
HEINE i-View for ML4 LED HeadLight: Provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the illumination beam.Comfortable and secure fitFlexible Power Source Options Adjustable spot size
ML4 LED HeadLight Kits with Power Source without S-GUARD
- There’s an LED. And there’s LEDHQ. HEINE has set a new standard that maintains that
only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light
intensity to dimmability, and from thermal management to a color rendering index as
high as possible.
- That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30mm to 80mm spot size range (at 420mm
working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform
from edge-to-edge for perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. The optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100% mobility with a choice of cable-free
pack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or pack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial illumination. The coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free
image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult-to-see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The Professional L headband has multiple adjustment
points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional filters. Polarisation Filter P2 improves contrast and the yellow filter reduces
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
HR 2.5X/340MM, HR 2.5X/420MM, HR 2.5X/520MM, HRP 3.5X/420MM, HRP 4X/340MM, HRP 6X/340MM