No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic+ Miller, Paediatric Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blade – F-000.22.121 (SIZE 1)
₹18,900.00 Incl. GST (-22%)
The Miller Classic+ F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation.The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.F-000.22.121
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- Safe for patients
- smooth surface quality label
- Economical thanks to cost savings
- Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
The Miller Classic+ F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation. The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.HEINE HiLite® fi ber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life. Both ends of the fiber bundle are protected – for life.
HEINE XHL® Xenon Halogen Technology for up to 40 % more light than conventional halogen bulbs. With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection. A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5 V battery or 3.5 V rechargeable power for even more light.Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
High-quality stainless steel construction.HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standardautoclave cycles of 134 ° C / 5 min. with more than 1000 lux.HEINE Paed laryngoscopes have been developed specifically for the intubation of neonates and infants
Safe for patients
– Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smooth surface
– There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
– No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smooth surface
– Optimised illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
– Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection steps
Economical thanks to cost savings
-Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
-Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smooth surface
Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable products
Compatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf