No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic+Macintosh Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades- F-000.22.102 (Size 2)
₹18,756.00 Incl. gst (-25%)
Innovative Fiber Optic Technology for advanced performance Heine HiLite® fiber bundle with 4.3mm dia. and up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life. Both ends of the large fiber bundle (4.3mm Ø) are protected – for life.
- Integrated Fiber Optics for the best possible illumination.With the alternative of LED or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- With Classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5V battery or 3.5V rechargeable power for even more light.
- Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).High-quality stainless steel construction.
- HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 5min. with more than 1000 lux.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf