No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic+ Macintosh Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blade (Size 4) – F-000.22.104
₹19,620.00 Incl. gst (-25%)
Choose HEINE blades for 10 years of maintenance-free service. From now on, we’re offering a new and unique 10-year guarantee on our HEINE Classic+ F.O. blade.
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- Safe for patients
- smoothSURFACE quality label
- Economical thanks to cost savings
- Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
Innovative Fiber Optic Technology for advanced performance HEINE HiLite® fiber bundle with 4.3mm dia. and up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life. Both ends of the large fiber bundle (4.3mm Ø) are protected – for life.
Integrated Fiber Optics for the best possible illumination.With the alternative of LED or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs. With Classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5V battery or 3.5V rechargeable power for even more light. Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).High-quality stainless steel construction.HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 5min. with more than 1000 lux.
Safe for patients
– Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
– There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
– No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
– Optimised illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
– Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection steps
Economical thanks to cost savings
-Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
-Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smoothSURFACE
Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable products
Compatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
All 27 reasons to trust the quality of HEINE blades can also be found in the ‘Book of Truth’.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf