No products in the cart.
The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is use to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
– These blood collection vacuum tubes have a prefilled anticoagulant that prevents the blood from coagulating or clotting
Dispo Van sterile single-use hypodermic needles can be used to inject substances like medication, anesthesia, etc. into the body or extract fluids from it.
– They are manufactured using premium cold-rolled stainless steel strips with the latest Japanese technology
– Available in size of 26 Gauge and length of 1.25 inch₹104.33 Incl. GST
- Flamingo Cervical Pillow is scientifically designed offering support to neck and spine while sleeping in normal posture and sideways
- This product offers relief from neck pain and helps in sleeping comfortably
- Barrels and plungers are made of non-toxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication
- The nozzle of the barrel is of luer mount type
- Both have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:594
- Gaskets are made of natural rubber which is chemically inert and compatible with any medication
- This syringe has a clear barrel for visualization of fluid
- Has a Textured Thumb Press
- Seat Width: Adjustable Seat Width from 390 – 490 mm
- Seat Depth: 420-480 mm
- Seat Height: 400-450 mm
- Backrest Height: 600-710 mm
- Armrest Height: 230-340 mm
- Legrest Length: 400-520 mm
- Legrest Swing: -1° to +19°
- Backrest Recline: -1° to +32°
- Overall Width: 730 mm
- Overall Height: 960-1120 mm
- Overall Length: 1120-1480 mm
- Chair Weight: 33 kg(approx)
- Max.User Weight: 125 KG
Type Of Wheelchairs Manual Model Name/Number Invacare – Action 3NG standard wheelchair Frame Color Grey Seat Width Narrow 15″ to 17″, Standard 17″ to 19″ Material Aluminium Frame Material Aluminium Automation Grade Manual Color Grey
Babcock Forceps are finger ring, ratcheted, non-perforating forceps used to grasp delicate tissue. They are frequently used with intestinal and laparotomy procedures. Babcock Forceps are similar to Allis forceps; however, may be considered less traumatic due to their wider, rounded grasping surface. The jaws are circumferential, and the tips are triangular and fenestrated with horizontal serrations. They are particularly useful for grasping tube-shaped structures.
Artery Forceps Straight Blood vessels can rupture on occasion. When this occurs, surgeons utilize a tool called an artery forceps. Hemostats or clamps are other names for artery forceps. Artery forceps are frequently employed in medical procedures.
Dandy Artery Forceps is a scissor-like device that surgeons in multiple fields use to grasp, mobilize and clamp bleeding vessels during wound closure, specialized surgery, and other procedures.