No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vaku-8 Vacuum Blood Collection Tube – Heparin – Green
₹857.63 – ₹1,017.20 Incl. GST (-55%)
– The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is use to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
– These blood collection vacuum tubes have a prefilled anticoagulant that prevents the blood from coagulating or clotting
– Vaku-8 blood collection tubes have a Bi-cap which is a butyl rubber stopper that seals the tube and is covered by a plastic cover to prevent laboratory personnel from coming into contact with the blood sample collected
– The Heparin tube is used for blood collection and anticoagulation for routine and emergency clinical biochemistry tests. It also finds some applications in blood rheology
– It is coated with Lithium Heparin and is also available in the Sodium Heparin coated variant
– The color of the tube cap is Green
– It is available in capacity of 1 ml/ 2 ml/ 3 ml/ 4 ml/ 5 ml & 6 ml
– These products are manufactured on demand and the delivery lead time is 30 days
1 ml , Lithium – Box of 100, 1 ml , Sodium – Box of 100, 2 ml , Lithium – Box of 100, 2 ml , Sodium – Box of 100, 3 ml , Lithium – Box of 100, 3 ml , Sodium – Box of 100, 4 ml, Lithium – Box of 100, 4 ml, Sodium – Box of 100, 5 ml , Lithium – Box of 100, 5 ml , Sodium – Box of 100, 6 ml , Lithium – Box of 100, 6 ml , Sodium – Box of 100