No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vaku-8 Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Gel+BCA – Gold
₹872.59 – ₹1,050.67 Incl. GST
– The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is use to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
– Vaku-8 blood collection tubes have a Bi-cap that is a butyl rubber stopper that seals the tube and is covered by a plastic cover to prevent laboratory personnel from coming into contact with the blood sample collected
– The Gel+BCA (Blood Coagulation Accelerator) tube finds application in clinical biochemistry and immunology
– The tube has a barrier gel at the bottom which post centrifugation separates the serum from fibrin and cells while preventing substance exchange between the serum and the cell. It thus keeps the biochemical nature and chemical composition of the serum stable for a long period of time
– The colour of the tube cap is Gold
– It is available in capacity of 2 ml/ 3.5 ml/ 4 ml & 5 ml
2ml – Box of 100, 3.5ml – Box of 100, 4ml – Box of 100, 5ml – Box of 100