No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vaku-8 Vacuum Blood Collection Tube – ESR -Black
₹1,680.00 Incl. GST (-51%)
– The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is used to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
– These blood collection vacuum tubes have a prefilled anticoagulant that prevents the blood from coagulating or clotting
– Vaku-8 blood collection tubes have a Bi-cap which is a butyl rubber stopper that seals the tube and is covered by a plastic cover to prevent laboratory personnel from coming into contact with the blood sample collected
– The ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) tube is used in blood collection for the sedimentation rate test
– The ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) is measured using the Westergren method
– It contains 3.8% buffered trisodium citrate solution and blood should be collected in a ratio of 1:4
– The color of the tube cap is Black, It is an available capacity of 1.8 ml
– These products are manufactured on demand and the delivery lead time is 30 days.
1.8 ml – Box of 100