No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vaku-8 Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Citrate – Blue (Box of 100)
– The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is use to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
– These blood collection vacuum tubes have a prefilled anticoagulant that prevents the blood from coagulating or clotting
– Vaku-8 blood collection tubes have a Bi-cap that is a butyl rubber stopper that seals the tube and is covered by a plastic cover to prevent laboratory personnel from coming into contact with the blood sample collected
– The Bi-cap citrate tube is a plasma blood collection tube and is designed to collect blood samples in a ratio of 1:9 with anticoagulants
– Due to the low toxicity of the buffer sodium citrate the samples can be stored for an extended period
– The colour of the tube cap is Blue
– It is available in capacity of 1.8 ml & 2.7 ml
1.8 ml, 2.7 ml