No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tynor A-09 Rib Belt
₹650.00 Incl. GST (-20%)
Tynor A-09 Rib Belt provides compression of the thorax (chest) and rib cage and relieving pain in cases of muscle tear, strain or soft tissue injury. It stabilizes fractures of the sternum (breastbone).
Tynor A-09 Rib Belt provides compression of the thorax (chest) and rib cage and relieves pain in cases of muscle tear, strain, or soft tissue injury. It stabilizes fractures of the sternum (breastbone).
To support the chest after traumatic injury.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Lightweight and thin construction does not peep through the clothes
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient
- Optimal compression tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS, or delivery
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Warranty Service Type: Repair
- What is covered in warranty: Manufacturing defect
- Warranty Liability: Maximum to the product cost
- Customer Care Id: [email protected]
- Customer Care Number: 18001212656
Directions For Use:
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
This Rib Belt by Tynor is designed for the thoracic and upper abdominal region. It helps compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while also allowing enough flexibility for comfortable breathing. The lightweight and thin construction improve patient compliance. The belt may help compress and hold the surgical incisions during coughing and help alleviate the pain. The extra ethafoam pad gives you a strong localized grip, it can be placed at the site of fracture in order to enhance the splinting action and holding of the fractured ribs, it also helps improve immobilization and promotes healing. In addition to this, the highly porous elastic webbing improves ventilation and makes the wearer feel comfortable. The belt also features a broad hook and loop tape panel which helps in better holding and size adjustability. It also prevents buckling or rolling over and offers controlled compression. The belt is easy to wear and remove, has a long functional life, and can easily be used inside clothes..
Wash Care Instructions:
- It is recommended to close hook loop fasteners before washing
- Hand wash with mild detergent, with water below 30°C without wringing
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean, iron, or bleach
- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor
- Discontinue use and seek guidance in case of Impaired sensation, Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash, or itching or if the pain increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of another medical device
- Misuse or improper use may lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully
- Keep out of reach of children
- Has a broad hook and loop tape panel
- Offers better holding and flexibility
- It is extra porous
- Improves patient compliance
- Ideal for post-operative care
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place