No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹672.00 – ₹940.80 Incl. gst (-20%)
Bioseal’s Magill Catheter Forceps are used in clinics, hospitals, and operating rooms. They are used for grasping endotracheal tubes during intubation. They can also be used to grasp other types of catheters during insertion as well as to remove foreign bodies from the airway.
- Reusable, made of 100% Stainless Steel
- Precision interlocking teeth
- 3 sizes available
- Rounded ends for grasping
- The oblique angle between handles and blades to enable prevent obscuration of the view of the airway during the use
- Magill forceps are one of several tools that aided in the development of modern anesthesia.
- The tool combines long forceps with an angled handle, which keeps the hand out of the line of vision when a physician is inserting or removing tubes from the trachea or esophagus.
- These forceps also are used to remove small objects from the throat or mouth.
- Also known as Magill’s forceps, Magill forceps come in several standard sizes.
- In addition to a 9.5-inch (24-cm) size used for adults, there’s also a 7.5-inch (19-cm) size for use on children.
- An extra-small size of 6 inches (16 cm) is used for babies.
- These various lengths allow physicians to use the proper length of instrument depending on the patient’s size.
- Like many medical tools that are inserted into the body to perform a task, Magill’s forceps are made of stainless steel, which makes them easy to clean and sterilize.
Directions For Use: Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children