No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope Smoke finish Gray Violet Stem 5873
2 in stock
- NEW double-sided, dual diaphragm chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- NEW: The pediatric side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with the supplied non-chill rim.
- NEW chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- NEW single-piece diaphragm instead of separate diaphragm/rim making it easier to attach and easier to clean due to the smooth unbroken surface.
- NEW: The stem features an open side indicator to easily identify which diaphragm is in operation.
- NEW next-generation tubing gives even longer tube life with improved resistance to skin oils, alcohol and staining.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
The Classic III stethoscope brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by millions of medical professionals worldwide for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
As with the Cardiology III, full adult and pediatric auscultation is available through its dual head chestpiece simply by rotating the central spline to alternate between the two sides. The more compact one piece diaphragm and rim assemblies have further increased acoustic sensitivity. The binaurals have been redesigned with larger diameter ear tubes and a thicker single lumen binaural to transfer sound more effectively. The selector spline is now recessed to allow a flush fit with the binaural tube and now features a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.