No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kocher’s Forceps (Curved)
₹521.92 – ₹989.97 Incl. gst (-20%)
Kocher’s Forceps (Curved) have ratcheted forceps used for grasping the blood vessels or tissue before cauterization or ligation. The horizontal serrations extend the entire length of the jaw, and the particularly long jaws in relation to the shanks are a unique characteristic. It gives the surgeon a tight grip so that they can easily hold the arteries.
- Hemostatic Forceps
- Forgings from stainless steel
- Silk matte satin finish
- Used mostly in general surgery
- Having fine serrations of varying lengths in the jaws.
Directions For Use: Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children