No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Heine ML4 LED HeadLight Kits with HR/HRP Optics with S- GAURD and Power source
₹208,692.02 – ₹235,237.50 Incl. GST (-45%)
Topseller in all surgical specialties: The HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight is specially designed for healthcare professionals who need a perfect view during long surgical operations or treatments.
- Perfect fit
- Shadow free
- Adjustable spot size
- LED in HEINE Quality – or LED HQ.
- HEINE Binocular Loupes and Headlights ordering information
Offers & Discount
The ML4 LED HeadLight is optionally supplied with HR / HRP Binocular Loupes incl. i-View loupe mount and with or without S-GUARD. The binocular loupe is fully adjustable for every examiner and for every examination axis. HEINE S-GUARD: Rapid and simple symmetric adjustment of binocular loupes with splash protection by protective lenses.HEINE i-View for ML4 LED HeadLight: Provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the illumination beam.
- There’s an LED. And there’s LEDHQ. HEINE has set a new standard that maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity, and from thermal management to a color rendering index as high as possible. That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30mm to 80mm spot size range (at 420mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. The optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100% mobility with a choice of cable-free pack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or pack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial illumination. The coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult-to-see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The Professional L headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional filters: Polarisation Filter P2 improves contrast and the yellow filter reduces blue light.
- HEINE ML4LED User Report Dr Tschandl_EN_GB.PDF
- HEINE Instruction for Use ML4LED-HeadLight_MED113192.pdf
- user report_HEINE ML4 LED_Dr. Berchtold_e.pdf
- user report_HEINE ML4 LED_Dr. Vela_e.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use HR_HRP_HR-C_Binocular Loupes_MED2606.pdf
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed a company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
HR 2.5X/340MM, HR 2.5X/420MM, HR 2.5X/520MM, HRP 3.5X/420MM, HRP 4X/340MM, HRP 6X/340MM