No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE LoupeLight 2 SetS with mPack mini and E4-USB Plug in transformer HRP 3.5x/420
₹292,721.00 Incl. GST (-27%)
LoupeLight2 Sets with HRP Binocular Loupes
- There’s LED. And there’s LEDHQ. HEINE has set a new standard which maintains that
only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light
intensity to dimmability, and from thermal management to a colour rendering index as
high as possible. That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
- Compact, lightweight (50g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust
and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- Coaxial Illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free
image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Optional Filter. Polarisation filter P2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces
- Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with
a length of 1.5m. Connects the LoupeLight2 with the mPack mini.
- Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable and to
identify your LoupeLight.
Offers & Discount
- HRP optics with i-View
- on S-FRAME and LoupeLight2
- Detachable Yellow Filter
- mPack mini
- mPack mini Belt Clip
- E4-USB plug-in transformer
- Connecting cord
- Protective lenses
- 2 sterilisable levers
- Retaining cord, Cleaning cloth, case
HRP 3.5x optics with 420 mm working distance with i-View on S-FRAME, LoupeLight 2, detachable yellow filter, mPack mini, mPack mini belt clip, E4-USB plug-in transformer, protective lenses, 2 sterilizable levers, retaining cord, cleaning fluid Compact and LightweightBright, homogeneous and coaxial illumination (typ. 55,000 lux)Note: While placing the order please specify the Magnification and working distance. The price mentioned only for one C-008.32.453/ C-008.32.454 Shipping Free
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.