No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Gamma G7 Sphygmomanometer Practice Kit
₹15,037.00 Incl. GST (-13%)
The GAMMA G7 Sphygmomanometer is a top-of-the-line model with aluminum alloy construction and a precise valve.
- Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System.
- Pressure-Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro-Filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large-diameter Scale. 56mm diameter blue-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High-Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable, and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb. 50% larger Bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air-Release Valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing Upper is made of aluminum alloy. Advanced thermoplastics (Polyamide /TP Elastomer) with a shock absorbing ring protect indicator and glass.
- Housing Lower is molded of a 2-component thermoplastic (Polyamide /TP Elastomer). Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, adjustable Spoon. For both right and left-handed operations.
- High-quality, single-tube cuff with Velcro Fastener. Washable.
- Ergonomic Design: The G7 is perfectly balanced for comfort and ease of use.
The Family Practice Kit comes complete with adult (29-41cm), small adult (20-29cm), and child (13-20cm) cuffs.
|sub category 2||