No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE DELTA 20T Dermatoscope with Beta4 USB Rechargeable Handle
₹146,280.00 Incl. GST (-32%)
The Classic, Crystal clear, high-resolution images thanks to the high-quality achromatic optical system.
- Toggle function for switching between polarised and non-polarised illumination mode.
- Glare-free and reflection-free view
- LED in HEINE Quality – or LED HQ.
Offers & Discount
DELTA 20T Dermatoscope with contact plate with scale, BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- Crystal clear, excessive-decision photos thanks to the super achromatic optical machine. The focusing system gives you 10 to 16× magnification for an in depth view of even the smallest systems.
- Toggle feature for switching among polarised and non-polarised illumination mode. With the click of a button. No exchange of contact plates necessary.
- The additional diagnostic characteristic lets in the detection of ‘blink signs and symptoms while viewing crystalline structures and milia.
- Glare-loose and reflection-loose view thanks to polarization, even without immersion fluid. For fast and flexible work.
- With just one hand: character focusing, variety of correction approximately –6 to +6 DPT. There’s led. And there’s led HQ.
- Heine has set a brand new well-known which keeps that only the first-class is ideal sufficient, from the choice of substances to processing, from light intensity and thermal control to a colour rendering index as high as feasible. That’s what we name led in heine high-quality – or ledhq.
- The delta 20t is likewise able to digital documentation: the usage of the Heine digital digicam lens machine, the dermatoscope may be connected to the SLR cameras of main manufacturers without any issues.
- HEINE DoC_contact plates_tubes_20220120.pdf
- HEINE_DELTA20 T Plus mini3000_Reprocess_MED234462_rev00_EN.pdf
- HEINE DoC_dermatoscopes_MDR_20220120.pdf
- HEINE DELTA20T Photo Documentation_EN_GB.pdf
- Bodymap_e – Copy.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Dermatoskope_MED0415.pdf
- HEINE DELTA20 Series Camera Settings_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use SLR-Photo-Adaptor_MED1512.pdf