No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic+ Miller Pediatric Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blade – F-000.22.123 (SIZE 3)
₹18,458.00 Incl. GST (-22%)
Choose HEINE blades for 10 years of maintenance-free service. From now on, we’re offering a new and unique 10-year guarantee on our HEINE Classic+ F.O. blade.
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- Safe for patients
- Smooth SURFACE quality label
- Economical thanks to cost savings
- Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
Offers & Discount
The Miller Classic+ F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation. The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anaesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.F-000.22.123
- The Miller Classic+ F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation.
- The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anaesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords.
- The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.HEINE HiLite® fibre bundle for improved light transmission and longer life.
- Both ends of the fibre bundle are protected – for life.
- HEINE XHL® Xenon Halogen Technology for up to 40 % more light than conventional halogen bulbs.
- With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing.
- These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5 V battery or 3.5 V rechargeable power for even more light.Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- High-quality stainless steel construction.
- HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fibre bundles for 5 years.
- 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 ° C / 5 min.
- With more than 1000 lux.HEINE Paed laryngoscopes have been developed specifically for the intubation of neonates and infants.
Financial and Environmental Aspects:
How To Clean:
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf