No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Frequently Bought Together
₹63,240.00Incl. gst (-32%)
Total Price: ₹49,079.52
- This item: HEINE BETA 400 LED F.O. Otoscope with USB rechargable handle (B-010.28.388)(
₹63,240.00Incl. gst (-32%))
- HEINE GAMMA G5 Sphygmomanometer M-000.09.230 with Indian Bag(
The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and a scratch-resistant glass window which guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use.
- LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours).
- No need to ever replace bulbs.
- Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- Exclusive 4.2 x magnification.
- More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies.
- Exceptional depth of field.
- Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view.
- Gives the necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics.
- Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination.
- Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Red is red, blue is blue.
- Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations.
- control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with a one-finger operation.
- One-hand operation.
- The unique patented design allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- The integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage.
- Full functionality of the BETA400 LED is guaranteed with BETA Rechargeable Handles and the EN100 and EN200 Wall Transformers.
- HEINE Instruction for Use Otoskope_MED112680.pdf
- HEINE DoC_otoscopes_MDR_20220120.pdf
- HEINE DoC_accessories_MDR_20220120.pdf
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed a company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.