HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. Otoscope with USB rechargable handle
₹50,422.40 Incl. GST (-29%)
A quality instrument for the physican’s office with fibre-optic (F.O) illumination. Large diameter viewing-window. Insufflation port.
- 3 x magnification
- All-metal housing
- Free Shipping
- Fiber Optic Illumination
- Indian Hard Case
Frequently Bought Together
₹50,422.40Incl. GST (-29%)
- This item: HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. Otoscope with USB rechargable handle(
₹50,422.40Incl. GST (-29%))
- HEINE GAMMA G5 Sphygmomanometer(
- The otoscope has been designed with an all-metal housing and a scratch-resistant glass window which guarantees a lifetime of maintenance-free use.
- LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours).
- No need to ever replace bulbs
- Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- 3 x magnification.
- More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies.
- Fiber Optic Illumination.
- Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Red is red, blue is blue.
- Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- The viewing window is permanently attached and swivels for instrument use and complete cleaning of the instrument head.
- Integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage.
- Full functionality of the BETA400 LED is guaranteed with BETA Rechargeable Handles and the EN100 and EN200 Wall Transformers.