Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE BETA 200 Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope 3.5 V with BETA4 USB rechargeable handle
The Heine Beta 200 Fiber Optic Otoscope is a solid and all m etal construction otoscope.
- with 4 reusable tips
- BETA4 USB rechargeable handle
- Indian hard case
- Solid, all-metal construction.
- A quality instrument for the physician’s office with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated.
- Durable, long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside.
- Eliminates reflexes. Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.
- Homogeneous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window made of multi-coated optical glass with 3 x magnification.
- Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port.
- Reliable test of tympanic mobility.