No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Foerster Sponge Holding Forceps (Straight)
Foerster Sponge Forceps may also be known as Foerster-Ballenger Sponge Forceps, are commonly used in surgical procedures to hold gauze squares that will absorb excess fluids and blood from the surgical site or hemostasis.
- The jaws are rounded.
- Suitable for first aid, paramedic, medical, veterinary, fishing, etc.
- Self-locking surgical-type standard stainless steel locking forceps or grippers.
Directions For Use: Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children