No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flamingo Wrist Brace
₹160.65 Incl. GST
|Specific Uses For Product||Waist|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Net Quantity||1 count|
- The usage of this product is recommended for weak and strained wrist
- This product is made up of breatbable fabric for air circulation and comfort
- The product is common for left and right hand
Tenosynovitis is the inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath (called the synovium) that surrounds a tendon. It is characterized by pain, swelling, and difficulty in moving the particular joint where the inflammation occurs. When the condition causes the finger to stick in a flexed position, this is called stenosing tenosynovitis, which is commonly called Trigger finger. Repetitive use or movements of the wrist joint may overstretch or tear the ligament. Common wrist problems are Carpel tunnel syndrome deQuervain disease, unlar, fracture, and carpal bone fracture. Sprains and strains: Strains occur when muscles or tendons are overstretched. Sprains are an over-stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments. Flamingo Wrist Brace gives you great relief.
About this item
- Comfortable pressurized support for weak or strained wrist
- Elastic hook and loop strap for fit and stabilization
- Gives relief from pain and swelling