The Atlanta Transport Trolley is suitable for patient examination, treatment, recovery and transportation within a variety of acute healthcare departments. Easily manoeuvrable, the trolley features a 5th wheel steering system and centrally located foot pedals for controlling height adjustment, trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg tilt. The backrest is fully adjustable to almost 90˚ with easily accessible release lever. A deluxe 100mm mattress with pressure reducing design and a safe working load of 250Kg is included as standard.
Atlanta Transport Trolley
1. Minimum patient transfer height of 52cm
2. Trendelenburg tilt -16˚
3. Backrest from 0˚ to 90˚
4. Central wheel braking system with Ø200mm castors
5. 5th wheel steering system with Ø125mm castor
6. Dual sided foot operating pedals
7. Dual gas strut operation, release lever accessible from either side or top of backrest
8. Integral storage for 2 hook IV pole
9. Integral storage for O2 cylinder (up to size F) and patient belongings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.