No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Artery Forceps (Curved)
Artery Forceps (Curved) There are times when blood vessels may rupture. When this happens, surgeons make use of an instrument called artery forceps. Artery forceps are also known as hemostats or clamps. Artery forceps are quite commonly used in the field of medicine. These instruments particularly come in handy to paramedics when they need to treat patients who are in need of immediate care and who have suffered from a large amount of blood loss. By making use of artery forceps to control the bleeding on site, the paramedics can ensure that the patient reaches the emergency room of the hospital to be treated without having lost a lot of blood.
- Artery Forceps, Clamps, and Snaps
- Forgings from stainless steel
- Silk matte satin finish
- To clamp and restrict arteries or tissue, to control the flow of blood
- Used mostly in general surgery
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children