No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Allis Tissue Forceps (Straight)
SMS instrument Allis Tissue Forceps have ratcheted forceps with a finger ring handle. These forceps are commonly used for grasping dense and slippery tissue such as tonsil, vaginal, breast, and thyroid tissue.
- Forgings from stainless steel.
- Silk matte satin finish
- To grasp and handle soft tissue
- Used mostly in general surgery
- Tips usually have teeth and/or serrations to hold tissue securely. Some varieties have delicate, atraumatic serrations in order to lessen the impact on the tissue held. They are available both in a ring-handle and tweezer-type design.
Directions For Use: Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children