No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Navy Rainbow-Finish, Black Stem 6242
- Brand: 3M Littmann
- Free Engraving*
- Rainbow Finish Chest-piece
- Navy Tube
- Black Headset
- Warranty: 7 Years
- Free Engraving
- Free Shipping
Frequently Bought Together
- Total Price: ₹21,645.00
Introducing the brand new Cardiology IV stethoscope from 3M Littmann. The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up featuring a brand new stainless steel chestpiece, brand new fully optimised paediatric and adult diaphragms unique to the Cardiology IV, the very latest generation long life tubing, a highly tuned bell side for instant low frequencies, and class leading 7 year warranty. This is the upgrade you have been waiting for…
As with the Cardiology III, full acoustic range adult and pediatric auscultation is available through its newly designed dual head chestpiece. Simply rotate the central spline to alternate between the two sides for superior adult and pediatric auscultation. The brand new single piece diaphragms (unique to the Cardiology IV), have further optimised acoustic sensitivity, making all sounds clearer and easier to hear! The new long life binaural (two tubes in one) are the very latest specification, and latest materials, helping raise the warranty length to an industry leading 7 years! The selector spline is now recessed to allow a perfect flush fit with the binaural tube, now featuring a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
Did we mention it can be engraved too?
- NEW: The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology..
- NEW improved high frequency acoustics – the all new design allowing greater access to high frequency heart sounds.
- NEW unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimised, adult and pediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds.
- NEW next-generation long life tubing for greater longevity with a double lumen (two tubes in one) design to minimise external friction sounds.
- NEW 100% latex-free construction – for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- NEW single-piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- NEW 7 year warranty – class-leading 7-year guarantee from date of purchase.
- Spare parts kit included – spare small soft-sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and non-chill bell sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high-frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- For maximum versatility, the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Littmann performance rating of 9 out of 10.
- Tubing: Navy (68.5cm/27″). Finish: Polished Rainbow. Stem: Black Stem