No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Rainbow & Plum – Violet Stem 6205
2 in stock
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility.
- Free Engraving
- Rainbow Finish Chest-piece
- Plum Tube
- 7 years warranty
- Lartex free
- NEW: The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology..
- NEW improved high-frequency acoustics – the all-new design allowing greater access to high-frequency heart sounds.
- NEW unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimised, adult and pediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds.
- NEW next-generation long life tubing for greater longevity with a double lumen (two tubes in one) design to minimise external friction sounds.
- NEW 100% latex-free construction – for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- NEW single-piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- NEW 7 year warranty – class-leading 7-year guarantee from date of purchase.
- Spare parts kit included – spare small soft-sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and non-chill bell sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- For maximum versatility the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.