* Compact, high-tech optics for homogeneous, exceptionally-bright illumination.
* Ultra-light, highly-flexible fiber optic cable with gown clips, length 3m.
* Height and angle of illumination adjustable by a single control.
* Lightweight, flexible headband: Professional L. Adjustable for height and width with detachable soft leather forehead cushion.
* Adjustable light spot with sterilizable lever.
* Can be combined with HEINE High Resolution Binocular Loupes for magnification from 2x - 6x.
* Can be fitted with a CCD camera.
* Light sources: HK 7000, HK 7000D, XENON 1000 F.O. Projector. Length of the F.O. cable: 3 m. Adaptors for other manufacturers' projectors available.
* HK 7000D projector for dental applications features a yellow filter to reduce the blue spectrum. Can be selected to avoid premature hardening of composite materials.
* 50,000 lux light output at 20cm with HK 7000 projector.
The MD 1000 F.O. is optionally supplied with HR/HRP binocular loupes incl. i-View LoupeBracket and S-Guard splash protection (see MD 1000 F.O. /HR, HRP Kit). The binocular loupe is fully adjustable for every examiner and for every examination axis.
* HEINE S-Guard®Splash protection. Rapid and simple adjustment of binocular loupes while on the head thanks to S-Guard with splash protection. Once set, the binocular loupe always stays in the ideal position. The fixed position of the binocular loupes on the S-Guard splash protection and the rigid connection between the headband and the nose pads ensure that the binocular loupes do not slip once their position has been set. The ergonomic nose pads also ensure a comfortable and secure position for the binocular loupe.
* HEINE i-View® LoupeBracket. The headlamp and binocular loupe can be moved independently. If no magnification is required during the examination, the binocular loupe can be retracted without changing the previously-selected setting. The illumination remains fixed on the point where light is required. The synchronized adjustment mechanism allows simple, single-handed operation to return the binocular loupe to exactly the same position, i.e. all previously selected settings remain. Possible to mount a sterilizable lever.
* Video application. Ideally-suited for teaching, research, patient education, digital patient history. MD 1000 F.O. Headlight with A-Cam video camera, with A-Cam Processor and prism optics.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EQUIPMENT IS SUPPLIED WITHOUT THE LIGHT SOURCE, YOU HAVE TO SELECT THE LIGHT SOURCE SEPARATELY.
|Sub Category||General Medicine|
|Country of Manufacture|
This is CMS Block.
To add this Custom Tab, please go to CMS -> Static Blocks, create new Block with this information:
+ Block Title: Custom Tab
+ Identifier: custom-tab
+ Status: Enable
+ Content : Enter your description