No products in the cart.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Classic+ Macintosh Fiber Optic Blades – F-000.22.105 (Size 5)
₹21,588.00 Incl. GST (-25%)
Innovative Fiber Optic Technology for advanced performance Eine HiLite® fiber bundle with 4.3mm dia. and up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life. Both ends of the large fiber bundle (4.3mm Ø) are protected – for life. Integrated Fiber Optics for the best possible illumination.With the alternative of LED or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
With Classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
A smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5V battery or 3.5V rechargeable power for even more light. Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).High-quality stainless steel construction.HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 5min. with more than
Safe for patients
– Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smooth surface
– There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
– No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smooth surface
– Optimised illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
– Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection steps
Economical thanks to cost savings
-Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
-Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smooth surface
Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable products
Compatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf