No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SLIM F.O. Laryngoscope 2.5 V Handle
₹15,147.00 Incl. GST (-25%)
From various sizes and lengths, with 2.5 V alkaline batteries to 2.5 V and 3.5 V Li-ion rechargeable battery configurations, to exclusive charge status indicator functions and the innovative NT 4 table charger.
- ISO 7376 (green standard)
Offers & Discount
HEINE Small F.O. Laryngoscope Handle with XHL XENON Technology.
- Lightweight and convenient.
- The handle can be powered by either 2.5 V batteries.
- HEINE F.O. handles can be converted from battery rechargeable specification by exchanging the bottom cap.
- The handle shell can be sterilized or autoclaved while the battery insert is being charged.
- Also compatible with Sterrad and other low-temperature gas plasma sterilisation procedures. Compatible with all blades to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- HEINE Instruction for Use FO4NT-FO_LaryngHandles_MED112782.pdf
- Types and components matrix.pdf
- HEINE_Lary Standard Slim Short_Reprocess _MED113715_rev06_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.