Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Romsons Left Endobronichial Tube
₹4,760.00 Incl. GST (-38%)
- Robertshaw design
- Double lumen tube
- Single lung ventilation
- Anatomically contoured
- Endotracheal Double Lumen Tube.
- Robertshaw tube designed to fit patient’s anatomy for thoracic or pulmonary surgery and single lung long-term ventilation.
- Anatomically-correct curvatures facilitate proper placement and intubation.
- High volume/ low pressure tracheal cuff has a true barrel shape that minimizes pressure on the tracheal tissue and a uniquely shaped bronchial cuff helps prevent accidental upper lobe occlusion.
- Tracheal cuff separates the lung from the environment.
- Bronchial cuff separates the lungs from each other.
- Colour-coded pilot balloons with luer-lock connector, marked with the name of the lumen (tracheal or bronchial) for easy identification.
- “D” shaped lumina provide maximum cross sectional area, minimising resistance to gas flows.
- Provided with double swivel connections with double caps.
- Sterile, individually packed.