No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Romson Succor Sub-Endotracheal Tube
₹4,480.00 Incl. GST (-74%)
- CASS tube
- Reduces chances of VAP
- Evacuation port facilities suction above the cuff
- Box of 10
- Sub-Glottic Endotracheal tube.
- Specially designed to provide continuous aspiration of subglottic secretions (CASS).
- Helps in reducing Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP).
- The cuff is positioned to encourage secretions to pool around the evacuation opening, enabling continuous aspiration of subglottic secretions.
- Thermo-sensitive kink resistant tube conforms to the tract anatomy.
- Conforms to F-29 standards.
- Murphy eye has a polished smoothness ensuring atraumatic intubation and extubation of the tube.
- High volume, low pressure cuff allows air tight fit between tube and trachea.
- Wide black ring above cuff gives visual indication of tube passing the vocal cords to aid in placement.
- Radio-opaque line determines exact location, standard 15mm connector.
- Sterile, individually packed ; Box of 5/ Master Box of 100.
6.0 mm – 8.0 mm