The Bariatric Drop End Couches feature electric independently operated foot sections for effortless positioning for various lower limb procedures. The electric backrest supports the patient in the sitting position. There is a choice of models with either single or dual foot sections, all with a safe working load and lifting capacity of 325Kg (715lbs).
4 Reasons to Buy from Us
Medicare Bariatric Drop End Couches
• Safe working load and lifting capacity of 325Kg (715lbs)
• Memory foam upholstery (60mm) for additional patient comfort
• Choice of wheel system designs
• Adjustable angle electric backrest operation from 0˚ to +80˚
• Electric foot sections, adjustable in angle from 0˚ to -85˚
• Electric height elevation from 50cm to 105cm
• Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
• Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
• Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
• Hand switch fitted as standard
• Standard width upholstery 85cm
• Choice of upholstery colours, for full range of colour options see page 51
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.