No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HEINE Standard F.O. Laryngoscope Handle with 2.5V Halogen illumination – (F-001.22.860)
₹15,147.00 Incl. GST (-25%)
HEINE offers the most complete and versatile range of Laryngoscope handles on the market:
From various sizes and lengths, from 2.5 V alkaline batteries to 2.5 V and 3.5 V Li-ion rechargeable battery configurations, to exclusive charge status indicator functions and the innovative NT 4 table charger.
- HEINE Standard F.O. Laryngoscope Handle with handle shell and battery insert with XHL XENON Technology.
- Lightweight and convenient.
- The handle can be powered by either 2.5V batteries or a 3.5V rechargeable battery for even more light.
- HEINE F.O. handles can be converted from battery to rechargeable specification by exchanging the bottom cap.
- The Standard F.O. Laryngoscope Handle is also available with Li-ion Technology and Charge Status Display (see below).
- The handle shell can be sterilized or autoclaved while the battery insert is being charged.
- Also compatible with Sterrad and other low-temperature gas plasma sterilization procedures. Compatible with all blades to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- HEINE Instruction for Use FO4NT-FO_LaryngHandles_MED112782.pdf
- Types and components matrix.pdf
- HEINE_Lary Standard Slim Short_Reprocess _MED113715_rev06_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_2022020.pdf
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed a company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.