Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Heine mini 3000 Fiber Optic (F.O) Otoscope with Handle and 10 Free Disposable Tips
Modern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful.
- With disposable tips
- Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination
- Modern pocket otoscope
- Port for pneumatic testing
- Free shipping
- The Compact Pocket Otoscope with Fiber Optic (F.O.) IlluminationModern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design.
- Handy and powerful.
- Can only be used with the mini 3000 handle system.
- Instrument head matt-black inside- Eliminates reflexes.
- Digtal Fiber-Optic (F.O.) illumination with enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology producing 100% more light compared with conventional bulbs- Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- 2-piece handle and head- Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Compatible with other mini 3000 instrument heads.
- Insufflation port- For pneumatic testing of tympanic mobility.
- Please order connector separately.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- High-quality handle: Chrome-finish upper section/refined plastic.
- Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
- Attachment clip with integrated on/off switch.
- Secure, Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- 20.000 switch cycles guaranteed.
- WITH 5 OF BOTH 2.5MM AND 4MM DISPOSABLE TIPS .
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 4 cm|