No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Modern pocket otoscope with bright illumination and accurate colour rendering. Unique design, compact and powerful.
- 20,000 ON / OFF switch cycles guaranteed.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination: Reflex-free illumination of the tympanum and ear canal.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swiveling viewing window is built into the instrument.
- Pneumatic testing of tympanum mobility by using the insufflation port and an optional connector.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger.
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Award-winning design. Maximum quality with minimum dimensions.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family-owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.