No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Frequently Bought Together
₹45,259.20Incl. GST (-31%)
Total Price: ₹36,719.00
- This item: HEINE BETA 200 Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope 3.5 V with USB rechargeable handle(
₹45,259.20Incl. GST (-31%))
- HEINE GAMMA G5 Sphygmomanometer M-000.09.230 with Indian Bag(
Offers & Discount
The BETA 200 LED VET F.O. Otoscope is the ideal instrument for the examination of the auditory canal of animals. With swivel lens for easy instrumentation, specially developed for veterinary medicine. The focal length is designed specifically for use with longer specula. The brightness of the homogeneous LED HQ illumination can be continuously adjusted.
XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic color rendering.
Swiveling viewing window is built into the instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
The full functionality of the BETA 200 LED Slit Illumination Head is guaranteed with BETA Rechargeable Handles (BETA4 USB rechargeable handle, BETA4 NT rechargeable handle for NT4 table charger) and the EN 200 Wall Transformers.
- Solid, all-metal construction.
- A quality instrument for the physician’s office with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated.
- Durable, long-lasting, and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside.
- Eliminates reflexes. Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.
- Homogeneous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window made of multi-coated optical glass with 3 x magnification.
- Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swiveling viewing window is built into the instrument.
- Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port.
- Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- HEINE Instruction for Use VET Otoscopes_MED112824.pdf
- HEINE_DoC_Otoscopes veterinary medicine_20220120.pdf
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed a company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.