No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flamingo Traction Cord
₹60.00 Incl. GST (-10%)
- Provided with head holder, spreader bar, pulley set and cord of 1.5m length
- Portable traction suitable for vertical and horizontal traction at home, hospital and private clinics
- Longitudinal stretching by traction effectively reduces pain associated with cervical Spondylolysis
- Available in 4 sizes
- Weight bag comes as a an extra accessories and to be purchased separately
Spondylolysis is the defect between joints of vertebrae and is characterized by pain. The main cause of Spondylolysis is stress or constant over-stretching of the spine. This defect can lead to stress fractures (breaks) in the vertebrae that can weaken the bones so much that one slips out of place, a condition called spondylolisthesis. Treatment of Spondylolysis includes medication, physical therapy, exercise, or collar and back supports may be used. Therapies will help to increase pain-free movement and improve flexibility and muscle strength. Provides traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras. It relieves pressure by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine. Provided with head holder, spreader bar, pulley set, and cord of 1. 5 mt lengths. A soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for traction. Flamingo Cervical Traction gives you great relief.
- Used for the application of cervical
- Pelvic leg traction and ankle traction