No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cardiart 9108D 12-channel ECG
Cardiart 9108D is a compact 12-Channel ECG recorder that comes with advanced Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm – one of the world’s leading resting ECG interpretation. It has a large high-resolution color touch screen and supports external USB printer and multi-format reports export. Experience fast, accurate and simple ECG process & an improved diagnosis.
- 12-channel ECG recording
- 7-inch high resolution color LCD with touch screen option
- Glasgow ECG Interpretation algorithm
- 24-bit A/D converter, 0.01 – 300 Hz bandwidth, 16000 Hz sampling frequency
- Internal storage of upto 800 ECGs that can be enlarged by USB & SD card
- High performance Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Report formats: PDF and optional SCP/FDA-XML/DICOM data export
- Connectivity: FTP, supports barcode scanner & USB printer, optional Wi-Fi
- Optional PC interface software allows to access EMR/PACs/GDT-based Systems (HL7 protocol)
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children