No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cardiart 7108 3-channel ECG
Cardiart 7108 is a simultaneous 3-channel ECG recorder that is user-selectable (3/2/1 channel). This compact and portable ECG system is enabled with automatic and manual recording modes and comes with an in-built rechargeable battery. It has the capability to store and transfer ECG to the PC real-time through a USB. Equipped with thermal printer, it can print user-selected rhythm lead trace up to 100 seconds.
- Three-channel ECG recording
- 3.5 inch color LCD screen
- Automatic measurement and interpretation
- ≥12-bit A/D converter, 0.05 – 150 Hz bandwidth, 1000 Hz sampling frequency
- Internal storage for up to 500 ECGs that can be enlarged by USB
- High performance Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Report formats: PDF and optional SCP/FDA-XML/DICOM
- Connectivity: FTP, supports barcode scanner & USB Printer
- Optional: PC interface software
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children